Introductions! Welcome!


Hello, world!

I decided to take a step out of my comfort zone and start a blog as a way to practice presenting science to a general audience and force me to interact with current scientific literature on a regular basis. So, welcome!
Some background on me:
I'm Maddy, an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at UC Davis. I've been lucky to spend my last two summers researching at the Bodega Marine Laboratory in beautiful Bodega Bay, California. My experiences here have truly sparked my interest in marine science and ecology as a whole. I've been working hard on several different projects recently, and I am excited to share those with you. 
My hope is that this blog becomes a place to learn new things about ecology, for me and my readers!
Please bear with me as I become a better ~blogger~, thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The human imperative of stabilizing global climate change at 1.5°C- Review Review

Changes in Florida's Coral Reef Communitites

Tiny but Powerful: the Suberabundant, Invasive, New Zealand Mud Snail.